Patient Care Assistant (PRN)
- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Assist nurses with routine patient care within the scope of nursing assistant practice and provide such additional care as required to meet the personal needs and comfort of patients. Take and document patient vital signs and report abnormal patient conditions to physician and/or nursing personnel. Help with the routine patient transport within the center and discharge of patients from the surgery center. Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for specific procedures and provide assistance as required; assess the safety level of each patient. Collect and deliver routine patient specimens and cultures. Assist nurses with dressing changes. Must inform members of management and/or compliance officer if addressed with an issue that challenges compliance policies. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
What your background should be
- Prefer prior work experience as Nursing Assistant in a hospital setting. Texas Certified Nursing License & Current Healthcare Provider CPR. This position requires the ability to lift approximately 25 pounds, carry approximately 15 pounds, and be able to push and pull approximately 125 pounds with the use of rollers (stretchers and wheelchairs).Specific vision abilities required by this job include far vision and depth perception. This position also frequently requires kneeling and the ability to see items close up.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Required certified nursing assistant preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company provides healthcare service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org