Patient Account Representative
- Buffalo Grove, IL
What you'll be doing
- Make outbound phone calls to follow-up on outstanding balances. Contact insurance companies for verification of eligibility, correct patient identification, claim status. Preparing mailing of private pay statements. Prepare mailing of HCFA for secondary insurance. Respond to incoming calls from facilities, patient families, patients, and field staff as appropriate. Be organized and efficient in order to perform light data entry and record keeping duties. Have excellent interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interdepartmental communication. Support to company mission of making a difference in the lives of the patients.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year in customer assistance environment. Customer service or collections background preferred. Works well under pressure. Able to multi-task. Good understanding of daily production and the importance of meeting set goals. Strong organizational skills. Must be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in health care or related industry preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com