Patient Access Senior Associate
- Dearborn, MI
What you'll be doing
- The duties and responsibilities of the patient access senior associate include but are not limited to: knowledge of medical terminology; answer telephones; greet incoming patients; update and file patient medical records; complete insurance forms; handle correspondence; schedule appointments; arrange for hospital admissions; process referral requests; arrange for laboratory services; handle billing and bookkeeping; maintain computerized schedules; collect cash for previous account balances, co-payments, deductibles and non-covered insurance services; complete daily reconciliation of batching and cash drawer receipts; access patient inquiry screens from the department computerized patient data system to assist patients with billing-related issues; inform patients of delays in appointment times and/or processing of patient requests; adhere to the revenue cycle policy; ensure accurate third party billing (verification) for all patients; perform other administrative duties as directed.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years of experience working in a medical office setting. Medical billing experience a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- The client is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com