Patient Access Representative
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Patient access representative is responsible for providing clerical and clinical support to various areas or centers within client company. Coordinating and managing a positive customer experience and guiding the patient through pre-encounter and pre-certification activities i.e. reservation process, financial counseling, insurance verification, etc. Providing on-going support for the practices as it relates to hospital based services. Serving as the managed care liaison and performing accurate, efficient and timely scheduling of all reservations into the IDX or SMS information systems. Performing all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least two years of experience in a hospital and patient or customer service setting is required. Must be computer literate and have the ability to learn new computer systems. Must be able to work with frequent interruptions, as well as enjoy interacting with patients and co-worker in a busy customer service environment. Must be flexible with hours.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a diverse research and clinical care organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com