Patient Access Representative
- Roslyn, NY
What you'll be doing
- The chosen candidate will collect and enter patient personal, demographic and financial info. Besides, the Patient Access Representative will enter physician orders for prescribed supplies, tests and procedures.
What your background should be
- Minimum Experience / Education / Certification / Qualifications: - High School Diploma or GED. - Experience in customer care area within the healthcare field. - Competency in computers. - Stunning written and verbal communication skills. - Ability to type over 50 wpm. - Fluency in English. - Problem solving and critical thinking abilities. - Ability to collaborate with the other people within the healthcare settings. - Prioritize and properly organize work and handle job assignments with minimal supervision. - Ability to meet the toughest deadlines. - Exceptional external and internal customer service.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- Founded in 1922 by the Saint Francis Hospital Missionaries, our hospital nowadays is the New York State
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com