Pathways Recent Grad (Loan Technician)
- Lebanon, PA
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent will serve as a pathways recent graduate trainee performing a variety of technical duties and activities related to rural development's loan and grant programs. The candidate will have responsibility within the multi-family housing (MFH) programs, and/or community programs (CP), and/or business programs (BP), and/or single family housing (SFH) programs. Provide technical assistance and advice to applicants, borrowers, and lenders by explaining basic program eligibility or servicing and other requirements for the loan/grant and guaranteed programs administered by rural development. Review for completeness and correctness various loan/grant-making documents submitted for eligibility determinations or servicing actions. Input and monitor agency system data and generate related reports from computer systems. Responsible for records management to ensure supporting documents are included in files and administrative filing is current. Perform routine clerical functions such as phone coverage, mail, monitoring supplies, timekeeping duties, etc.
What your background should be
- The selectee must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident (with proper documentation). Must submit unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts will be required, if applicant is selected for a position. Recent graduate will be hired under the following GS levels that will determine their salary. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through national service programs (e.g., peace corps, americorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor, master, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree from a qualifying educational institution within the last 2 years.
Who is the client company
- This company offers loans, grants and loan guarantees to support essential services such as housing, economic development, health care, first responder services and equipment, and water, electric and communications infrastructure.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org