- Kent, WA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will sell truck parts and accessories including body, hood, chassis, engine, transmission, axle, and electrical by researching customers requirements, controlling parts inventory, processing invoices and payment, managing return cores and warranty parts. This position will perform parts delivery and shipping/receiving duties when needed in order to support the assigned store. The employee is regularly required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach overhead and climb stairs throughout the parts warehouse and stand for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally help lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. The candidate must to drive a motor vehicle for extended periods of time and travel frequently from the office to customer sites. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
What your background should be
- Valid driving license in the state of employment and a qualified MVR abstract desired. 2 years of parts experience. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Heavy duty truck aptitude. Strong organization, communication, and telephone skills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- This is a truck parts and equipment supply company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org