- Harrisburg, PA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a parts person. The candidate in this position is responsible to answer telephone calls and assist customers at counter with parts orders. Set up orders, input orders into the system, print pick ticket and follow up as required. Picking and packing of parts. Shipping and receiving product. Use of lift truck, answer customer queries, supply technical information. Verify credit information. Perform other related duties as required. Create, maintain, and promote a safe clean workplace.
What your background should be
- One-year of warehouse or parts experience. Knowledge of the industry and parts. Basic computer skills. Ability to communicate and work well with other employees and customers. Customer service focus, ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This global power leader is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute, and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and electrical power generation systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com