- Stamford, CT
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan. Create & articulate compelling value propositions around company solutions and services. Create & maintain an opportunity pipeline and drive consistent account-specific activities. The ability to manage and drive contract closures. Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption. Practical and hands on knowledge of e-invoicing/ P2P/ ERP solutions and services. Develop long-term strategic relationships with key partners. Proven sales track record in IT software and solutions. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- More than five years experience from partner sales. Negotiations skills; passion and commitment; advanced sales skills. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a Finnish software company selling enterprise software for financial processes, purchase to pay and financial management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org