Part time Communications College Practicum
- Peoria, IL
What you'll be doing
- Public affairs and communications part time student workers work in a fast paced environment with clients both within the division and other areas. Students are challenged with real world projects and assignments that add value and experience. Communication student workers are typically involved in the following assignments such as write and edit articles, produce newsletter and e-newsletters, develop presentations, posters, digital displays, educational materials, videos, brochures, etc. Candidate is also responsible for event planning, manage web site content and speech writing. The incumbent will assist in the production of videos or photo shoots.
What your background should be
- Currently pursuing a degree related to communications, journalism, public relations, advertising, organizational, English or marketing. Strong business or associated press (AP) writing experience. Experience in developing newsletters, website content, event planning, communication plan development and presentations. Previous communication internship and leadership position. Applicants should also have demonstrated strong initiative, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. Experience with connections, lotus notes, WebEx, toolkit and web content management preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Full time student at a four-year college or graduate school with minimum cumulative GPA: 2.8/4.0.
Who is the client company
- This is the leading manufacturer of construction corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, financial products and insurance to the worldwide customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com