- West Palm Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Implements triple P level 3 services to parents of children 0-12 living in the local community. Implements this evidence-based program with fidelity and in a culturally competent manner. Actively conducts, maintains and completes 50 successful triple P level 3 cases in a fiscal year. Provides triple P primary care services, including: use of video resources and tip sheets, consultation, behavioral rehearsal, and modeling. Parent coaches will follow the model. Actively participates in outreach efforts to promote the triple P component and participation. Introduces and engages triple P parents to the expanded services and/or activities offered by bridges. Supports the ASQ component programming and parent/child activities at bridges. Assures all triple P parents receive a bridges orientation and/or navigation to receive social services referrals, if necessary. Maintains complete, accurate and comprehensive records within a 24-hour time frame. Maintains client charts and clinical documentation in compliance with agency, CSC, ETO, and medicaid standards, as applicable.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years experience in related responsibilities. Flexible in work hours including some evenings and some saturdays. Possesses effective computer skills & communication skills with a focus on customer service. Training and accreditation in triple P primary care within 6 months of hire.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in social work or related field of social services. Master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Client company provides expert guidance, essential services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org