- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent for this position provides corporate secretarial services to multiple legal entities of the corporation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, planning and support of subsidiary board meetings, preparation of meeting minutes, preparation and execution of written consents for a variety of board actions, preparation of numerous secretary/incumbency certificates, maintenance of appropriate subsidiary records (both hard copy and automated), assistance with formation and dissolution of subsidiaries/joint ventures/affiliates, and support of special corporate governance projects as required. Assignments will be given requiring moderate to broad latitude in making independent decisions within defined parameters.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of is required, an experience as a paralegal will be in a corporate, government or private legal firm environment. Proven planning and organizational skills. Proven ability to deliver precise and timely work products. Demonstrated leadership and ability to delegate. Proven ability to handle multi-tasks and stress. Demonstrated initiative and high work standards are essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com