- West Nyack, NY
What you'll be doing
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches and paints interior/exterior surfaces, furniture, and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, and latex. Adjust colors as needed. Applies tape and joint compound to repair sheetrock walls and ceilings. Removes graffiti using a variety of available products. Installs and repairs wall coverings. Operates, cleans, and maintains all painting equipment, including brushes, rolls, sprayers, and pumps. Purchases and inventories equipment and supplies. Estimates time and materials required. Erects scaffolding, and uses ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes. Safely stores and labels all materials.
What your background should be
- Effective written and verbal skills. Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Some prior experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a mid-range chain of department stores owned by American multinational corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org