- Verona, VA
What you'll be doing
- The employee is constantly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, twist, bend, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee must constantly lift, carry, move, push, and/or pull up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, colour vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The employee may be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
What your background should be
- 3 year of painting experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment. Previous high volume, low pressure (HVLP) industrial spray application experience is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality power transmission products, gearboxes, gear motors and services to the customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com