- Broomfield, CO
What you'll be doing
- Paint all high horse power engines that are prepped for sale. Work daily within the paint booth using a diverse range of paints. Prepare engines for paint such as masking, sanding and priming. Verify that engines are prepped correctly for paint. Maintain paint usage logs and work logs as required. Work with tools such as paint guns, paint pots, sanders, grinders and various hand tools. Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with dealers, customers, management, and co-workers. Maintain company and product confidentiality. Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required. Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency. Adhere to all company policies and departmental procedures and rules. All other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 year previous production support role specific to painting. Proficient computer and typing skills. Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Must be able to follow company procedures and standard operating procedures. Must have a current, valid driving license issued by the state in which s/he reside. Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance. No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern transportation, trucking and railroad services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com