- Savannah, GA
What you'll be doing
- Communicate customer expectation to the shop floor via approved documentation as part of the upfront process. Organize specification, drawing and customer request to ensure access by all the agent of the upfront process including external and internal customer. Assist customer with color scheme. Assist customer in the design process of the paint layout. Catalogue and store all drawing and specification by job at completion of work. Assist design team in obtaining all necessary drawing for exterior paint team on aircraft. Design exterior paint drawing and registration number from start to finish on all in service refurbished aircraft. Take photo and email progress, damage and stripe package picture for customer.
What your background should be
- Possess a working knowledge of the gulfstream policy and procedure manual, inspection procedure manual and pertinent process specification. Ability to read, writes, speak and understand the English language. Strong interpersonal skill. Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an American aerospace and defense company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com