Paid Search Manager
- Mooresville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for delivering on the P&L for the paid search marketing channel; lead all paid search strategy development and planning; track, report, and analyze all PPC initiatives and campaigns. Manage a multi-million dollar paid search advertising budget; ensure maximum return on search marketing investment; coordinate and execute against monthly budget forecast; perform all tasks needed to ensure vendors are paid on time and accurately. Oversee a large external search agency team and engine partners against a pre-defined scope of work and performance metrics; effectively prioritize agency resources; own the day-to-day relationship. Grow and optimize the search programs through leading the creation and execution of the a rigorous testing plan for landing pages, ad copy, keywords, etc. to increase conversion and maximize total company sales impact; regularly report out on key findings and adjust strategy accordingly. Champion and educate the broader organization on the benefits of paid search. Represent paid search in cross-functional and monthly marketing budget meetings; present paid search initiatives and results to senior executives on a quarterly and ad hoc basis. Stay current with new advances in PPC search, the competitive landscape, and search vendor capabilities; leverage that knowledge to influence current and future business plans and strategies; drive digital marketing innovation, thought leadership, and best practice sharing throughout the organization.
What your background should be
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or business related work experience. 4+ years of experience as a (n) pay-per-click marketing (PPC). Proven track record of delivering qualified search engine traffic. 4+ years of experience managing a multi-million dollar search budget. Prior experience coordinating and managing large agency teams. 4+ years of experience with web analytics tools such as site catalyst or adobe insights and content management systems such as Adobe CQ/web experience manager. Experience in program/project management. Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, business management, marketing, or communications.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com