- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Meet and maintain minimum pieces packed per hour requirements. Maintain a minimum of 99.6% accuracy on orders. Remove all trash from packing area at end of day. Clean and organize area at end of shift. Work with minimal errors and interruptions. Product significant output with minimal wasted effort, maintain a harmonious working relationship with all warehouse team members. Maintain a clean work space, follow good housekeeping practices, take care of equipment and follow safe work practices. Report to work on time and ensure time off is pre-approved per department guidelines. Perform other duties as required and assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience preferred. Experience in the wireless industry preferred. Strong attention to detail, able to work in a team environment with good interpersonal skills, able to lift up to 20 pounds and stand on your feet for up to 95% of the day. Able to work quickly and efficient with almost no errors.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a mobile phone and other devices distributor company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com