- Joplin, MO
What you'll be doing
- The packaging operator is responsible for safely and efficiently operating the packing machine to ensure product compliance to company and customer standards. The packaging operator sets up, adjusts, maintains and operates various pieces of computerized and manual inspection of the packing equipment. A strict compliance with the facility food safety and quality management system policies and procedures are required. Responsible for product movement. Assure quality and safety standards are adhered to. Communicate and work as a team member. Assist other team members in completion of work. Monitor products, code dates, seals, and packages to ensure they consistently meet the highest quality standards. Develop and maintain excellent bin management skills, including monitoring that the product is on the appropriate system and delivered to the appropriate packaging line without delay to the operation and to minimize waste.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 or more years in food manufacturing with production floor experience is required. Ability to read and interpret documents such as SOP, and safety documents. Understands the importance of safety and quality. Detail oriented and able to multi-task. Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is nation's leading maker of natural dog and cat food.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com