- Woonsocket, RI
What you'll be doing
- Implement direct personal assistance goals developed by the family in conjunction with agency with the individual. Provide safe one to one care per the plan for children with special health care needs as directed by parents/caretakers. Provide socialization opportunities within home and/or outside of home when appropriate. Perform all necessary self-care tasks as needed by the individual supported. Carry out specific tasks outlined in the approved PASS plan. Document progress on required data sheets and progress notes which are made available to family and clinical consultant. Participate in family provided training on modifications to service plan and utilizes technical assistance/expertise offered by clinical consultant to family for service improvements.
What your background should be
- Appropriate background investigation results and clearance from Department of Children Youth and Families. Must have driving license and valid state inspection, no prior accidents within one year and no history of driving under the influence.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about individual & family services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com