Overnight Ultrasound Technologist
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- The candidates work directly with patients, also have to work diagnostic imaging machines in dimly lit rooms, but you may also perform procedures at patients bedsides. Established procedures, methods and protocols, independently performs ultrasound examinations as prescribed by a physician. Provides technical support for interventional studies and trains residents, students and staff in ultrasound procedures and techniques. Assists in patient scheduling and facilitates efficient workflow within ultrasound area. Full fills additional responsibilities as delegated by the chief stenographer, such as managing the qa program, clinical instructor, etc.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years experience, requires the analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the use of scientific, mathematical, or technical principles experienced based knowledge. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography or Radiologic Technology
Who is the client company
- This organization provide health care services for children.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com