Outside Sales Representative
- Palm Springs, CA
What you'll be doing
- Proactively build your client base and position yourself for growth through skillful prospecting and forecasting, achieving growth targets as set by your manager. Leverage and optimize company resources through relationship building and self-guided training in the pursuit, production, and attainment of new clients and revenue opportunities. Prepare and deliver sales presentations to decision makers and event committees. Consult with clients to determine event details. Prepare or oversee the entry of customer orders and production schedules/timelines; verify entered orders for accuracy; work with clients on revisions/additions.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of successful outside sales experience. Proven track record selling professional solutions/services in a fast-paced selling environment. New business development/prospecting experience with revenue responsibility. Ability to prioritize and leverage resources successfully.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Event planning, supplies and tent rentals with locations across the U.S. includes products, services, and store locations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org