Outside Sales Manager
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- The outside sales manager would be responsible for providing the overall direction and leadership to a sales team within an assigned region while also participating in activities that will drive new business and new customers to the operation. Assume accountability and responsibility to achieve combined assigned sales plan. Expect excellence and professionalism from all sales associates in the performance of their functions. Actively participate in the sourcing, selection and training of sales associates. Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales objectives through effective use of planned resources. Effectively motivates sales associates, providing development through continual direct feedback and coaching and counseling. Develop and maintain relationships with the top accountants in the region. Accomplish organizational sales objectives through effective coordination and communication between clients, sales team and internal support seminars. Develop and maintain relationships with other functional groups in the region. Provide back up for the regional sales executive.
What your background should be
- Experience in managing a team of sales associates responsible for generating new business in a solution sales type environment. Effective partnering with service to achieve profitable sales and retention of clients, and has consistently achieved or exceeded sales quotas. The candidate is expected to have good planning ability and understands how to implement successful sales strategies. Excellent work ethic and proven proficiency in verbal and written communications is essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in marketing or business administration required. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is a provider of business outsourcing solutions
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org