Outside Sales Account Executive
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- The outside sales account executive will be responsible for driving revenue, developing new business relationships, leading meetings with clients to help them analyze the needs, cold calling, client support and negotiating pricing. Outside sales account executives must develop long-standing relationships with CPA, business owners, decision makers and insurance brokers to develop the company brand in the territory. Network in person and OTP with key decision makers in a designated territory. Develop and execute a sales call strategy. Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business. Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to prospective clients. Cross-sell business solutions to an existing client base.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of selling business services and supporting clients through the sales process. Business to business sales leadership background. Experience working leads in a territory. A proven track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated territory. Computer literacy including use of laptops, Windows, and Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Word).
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org