Outside Sales Account Executive
- Sunset Hills, MO
What you'll be doing
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals cultivate a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory. Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting presidents, CEOs, CFOs and owners to convert prospects into clients. Develop relationships with C-level executives. Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers. Connect customers business needs with company products and services cross-sell other company solutions to existing clients. Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory, including C-level executives. Provide overall direction, motivation and leadership to a sales team in a designated territory. Represent company by spending time in the field, at tradeshows, demonstrations and seminars. Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups in the territory.
What your background should be
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management. Goal oriented and ambitious, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas proven relationship building skills. Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives. Organized, with effective time management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com