- Texarkana, TX
What you'll be doing
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various client companies products. Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies or techniques. Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth. Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables. Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed. Completes all required client or project paperwork. Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues. Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments. Follows all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
What your background should be
- At least one year of business to business outside sales experience. Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques. Able to work without direct supervision. Very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize and manage clients, team members and work. Superior relationship building, networking and customer service skills. Excellent account planning and time management skills. Strong consultative selling skills or experience. Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives. Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office Suite. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills. Able to manage several projects concurrently using client companies tools and resources. Valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides a full range of custom sign and graphics products to companies and individuals who want to outsource their signage needs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com