- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform a variety of functions necessary to ensure that the monthly parking customer and daily facility visitors are provided quality-parking services. Provide excellent customer service and assist customer promptly and in a friendly manner. Valet park vehicles for customer. Implement company procedure and comply with safety regulation. Report unusual incident to the manager. Perform other duties as needed to ensure productive operation, quality service, and client and customer satisfaction. Job duties may be modified at any time. Ready to do any other task assign by the authority at any time.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of two (2) year's experience on manual transmission. A valid state driving license and good driving record is required. Must have flexibility to work all shifts, including graveyard and weekends. Ability to work effectively as a team player.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about facilities engineering, commercial cleaning, energy solutions, HVAC, electrical and landscaping
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org