Order Management Representative
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Assure diligent ownership of the order file for all assigned accounts. Actively participate in becoming part of a high-performing, cross-functional workforce. Participate in on-going training and department assessments to enhance quality of service and productivity. Identify and communicate actionable information to division leadership, and demand planning teams, providing follow up and problem resolution, as required. Maintain a strong working relationship with assigned customers, including prompt service, addressing all problems and concern appropriately. Proactively communicate order exceptions to appropriate parties when necessary. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Significant customer service or retail experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail. Good organizational skills. Ability to prioritize tasks. Strong partnering, problem solving, and analytical skills. Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a global footwear company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org