Order Management Coordinator
- Bakersfield, CA
What you'll be doing
- The order management coordinator performs duties and activities that track the logistics of physician orders for the patient medical record. Answers phone, routes calls, and greets visitors in the administrative office. Maintains lists, logs, calendars, and files for the office. Monitors aged unsigned orders and submit second and third requests for signed orders to overdue physicians, calls. Alerts appropriate management team members regarding late or missing documents required for billing. Ensures all orders signed prior to entering billing process claims for Medicare patients. The role performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years of business office reception, clerical, and operations experience. Some college course work in business, marketing, or medical office preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate, GED, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com