- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Handle all simple orders as defined by company business. Coordinates smaller projects under close to moderate supervision. Enters customer order data and billing information into ICOMS and order management system (OMS) in an accurate and timely manner. Coordinates installation dates and times with dispatch and customer. Schedules customer due date in ICOMS and OMS. Adheres to procedural and administrative aspects of customer installation. Fields customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions; escalates to supervisor/manager to determine appropriate solutions and responses. Escalates and communicates customer needs to internal workgroup. Provides departmental support to project manager order management personnel. Abides to processes and regulatory knowledge as needed during the pre-installation phase. Communicates relevant information to all internal team members, such as change in schedule dates.
What your background should be
- 1+ years of experience in related field (i.e. Administrative, data entry etc.). Requires basic knowledge of windows based applications (word and excel). Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization. Proficiency using optics & ICOMS software.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or GED equivalency.
Who is the client company
- The company provides digital cable television, telecommunications and home automation services in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org