- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- The company is looking for individual to pull various products from company warehouse to build specific orders onto pallets and enjoy working in a fast pace warehouse. Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks. Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment. Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation. Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards and also responsible for meeting productivity requirements. Stage completed pallets in designated area.
What your background should be
- Minimum 0 to 1 year of general work experience is needed. Prior warehouse experience required. Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred. Ability to demonstrated attention to detail is needed. Certified forklift license a plus is needed. Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org