- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Assures quality care through compliance with departmental policies, hospital, and external regulatory agency guidelines. Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal growth and professionalism in the work environment. Performs consistent quality patient care and related activities as assigned under the supervision of a licensed nurse according to hospital standards. Accepts accountability and responsibility as a member of the department of nursing services. Demonstrates sensitivity to the needs of the bariatric patient.
What your background should be
- Successful completion of state nurse aide course and OJT related to specific OR competencies with documentation. BCLS certification. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com