- Midland, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for the timely shooting of fluid levels, installing artificial lift equipment and diagnosing problem wells. Assist with the installation of artificial lift equipment. Recognize inefficient pumping performances, analyze problems downhole, implement solutions. Attend failure meetings on a monthly basis. Optimize artificial lift performance by diagnosing well performance. Influence equipment reliability through effective designs and operations. Assist production department as directed by supervisor-helping lease operator as required with artificial lift problems or optimization. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3+ years with lease operating experience. General knowledge of SCADA. General knowledge of the SAM controller. General knowledge of Echometer equipment. General Knowledge of XSPOC.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an independent oil and gas company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org