Operator Driver CD
- North East, MD
What you'll be doing
- Conduct all pre-work procedures as defined and inspect all equipment to meet requirements to safely perform job. Participate in identifying hazards at job site and take corrective measures to ensure a safe work environment. Operate equipment in accordance with all policies, regulations, and procedures. Adhere to requirements of project, work instructions, maintain job site to comply with safety policies and all regulations. Inspect equipment (examples: hoses, equipment connections, and pumps) for deficiencies and make necessary adjustments to ensure compliance with regulations and policies. Demonstrate ability to operate industrial equipment safely (including hydro blasting guns, vacuum, hoses, forklift and vehicles).Complete and submit appropriate paper work and reports (manually and electronically) properly and timely as required, to include: job logs, time records, and maintenance and safety reports. Travel to remote work sites and periodically stay overnight for extended periods of time (living allowance paid when traveling). Demonstrate ethics and integrity while conducting self in a professional manner at all times, to include reporting to work on time while complying with appearance and dress code policies. Work effectively in team environment and provide support and assistance. Expected to perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 year of experience. Air brakes & tanker endorsement hazmat endorsement preferred. Ability to wear a full and half face respirator. Ability to work in loud industrial environments. Push or pull up to 30 lbs. Ability to frequently lift/carry up to 30 lbs. Able to sit periodically and for extended periods of time, climb ladders/stairs, reach below knees and above shoulders, kneel and crawl to access work areas.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about water treatment, waste management, street lighting and facility management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com