- Lafayette, LA
What you'll be doing
- Enters production data in a computer of handwritten logs and reports. Notifies supervisory personnel of production and maintenance issues that require corrective action. Performs daily functions to ensure safe practices and environment which are compliant with governmental agencies. Starts, operates, inspects and performs routine maintenance of facility equipment. Operates and monitors radio and telephone communications equipment as required for platform operations, logistics and reporting. Operates pedestal/boom cranes using hand and foot controls to transfer personnel and supplies to and from platform. Responsible for participating in all safety training and assisting in safety procedures such as basic first aid, CPR, fire drills and emergency evacuation. Handles chemical injection assignments while ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment. May be required to travel to worksite via marine or helicopter transport. Responsible for following safety procedures, testing safety equipment and recording results. May be required to reside at worksite on a predetermined work rotation schedule. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of work related experience. Licenses registrations T-2 certification. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is an international energy services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org