- Rockville, MD
What you'll be doing
- Prepares samples and documentation for pickups, courier deliveries, and shipments. Ensures all job related paperwork is correct, error-free, and entered into operating systems daily. Helps support data entry of sample inventory as necessary. Transfers, records, and releases received inventory from the receiving department into designated storage areas. Works with project managers to arrange transportation schedule with approved carriers and accurately report to carrier billing arrangements, as well as documents on air bill. Participates in temperature/liquid nitrogen (LN2) level monitoring. Participates in after hours emergency response rotations. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
What your background should be
- 1+ years work experience with data entry, shipping/receiving or sample management required. Valid driving license and a good driving record. Ability to communicate operational information effectively. Ability to prepare reports using Excel; knowledge of Windows, Word and Access required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma and a degree in life sciences and previous laboratory experience is highly desirable.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org