- Lawton, OK
What you'll be doing
- Monitor and maintain the safe operation of an air separation facility, which produces cryogenic products. Monitor the safe and reliable operation of pipeline, which supplies gaseous products to customers. Control flow purities, pressure, process using SCADA/HMI/PLC system. Work with management to maximize production and efficiency to meet the needs of customer base increasing flows and production rates. Read and interpret technical drawings and manuals. Perform quality assurance functions associated with products to maintain quality assurance. Respond to plant/production disturbances (on-call). Maintain high degree of safety by employing safe work habits. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Military technical experience desired. Minimum two years of equivalent experience operating or maintaining a continuous manufacturing process. Use of considerable judgment to recognize plant process problems and interpret malfunctions to make decisions accordingly required. Ability to use common hand tools and test equipment necessary for repairing and replacing mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hard goods.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com