- Springfield, MO
What you'll be doing
- Track and analyze individual agent performance data. Create development plans for each counselor that contains positive, creative and effective ideas on ways to improve performance. Ensure counselors understand and apply information presented during formal training sessions. Conduct informal training sessions of team members. Serve as a mentor for counselors. Monitor agents as appropriate and provide feedback, which encourages development. Effectively communicate, at the team and individual levels. Conduct team meetings on a regular basis. Maintain an environment where excellence rewarded, personal development encouraged. Maintain high employee satisfaction levels. Reward and recognize individual and team performance. Understand, utilize, and enforce department and company policy, procedures and standards. Measure and improve productivity, conduct, and quality standards/expectations. Prepare and conduct monthly and annual performance reviews. Document performance conversations and take appropriate corrective action. Ensure agents properly use and communicate details of the company products and programs. Resolve escalated servicing issues. Take supervisor calls from owners and handle until resolved. The role will perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in a service or contact center environment; 3 to 5 years of leadership experience a plus. Self-motivated, high energy, principled-based leadership qualities. Ability to develop and motivate staff. Sound judgment and critical thinking abilities. Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical skills including ability to review employee data and behavior to target coaching opportunities. Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including confidence speaking in front of large groups. Working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required, with 4 years of college degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- It develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its five primary consumer brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com