- Des Plaines, IL
What you'll be doing
- The main responsibilities of this role will be the coordination and management of multiple short term projects. Confirm pertinent project details with opportunity owner. Where necessary, develop job aids for outside contractors to effectively communicate deliverables. Manage ongoing relationship with external or internal vendors & stakeholders. Maintain balance of execution quality against budgetary constraints. Prioritize projects based on execution timelines and external vendor logistical constraints. Negotiate external vendor terms or service fees or delivery timelines. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Sales or supply chain experience a plus. A high threshold for ambiguity and lack of structure and processes during early phases of engagement. Professional communication & accountability. High degree of organization. Out of the box thinker with ability to effectively communicate enhancements. Capability to manage a myriad of ongoing projects.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree completed with concentration in business administration, finance, sales, entrepreneurship or similar preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a growing and enthusiastic startup that specializes in virtual marketing and sales solutions to clients across a multitude of industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org