Operations Section Manager
- Lynn, MA
What you'll be doing
- Professional development and recommendations and support of team members in the areas of personal development and training, accountability, performance and execution. Budget, P&L controls with focus on indirect labor, overtime, control of project overruns, control of scope creep, and assuring that appropriate levels of funding is available to support the customers statement of work and requirements for multiple concurrent projects. Develop program schedule controls, developing right to left scheduling to assure that programs stay on track. Perform technical reviews of new product introductions (NPI) to assure all customer related requirements are achieved using a toll-gate program review process. Support and pursue new business growth. Assure team compliance to companies policies & procedures. Perform staff performance reviews and provide proposed salary actions. Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures. Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities on-time and on budget. Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the successful feasibility of projects.
What your background should be
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in related area. Aerospace experience preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook). Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational company providing engineering, information technology and staffing services to clients in a range of industries including energy, chemical, aerospace, defense, transportation and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org