Operations Research Analyst
- Augusta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Provide in house function for identification of relevant categories of benefit and cost, data source, method, analysis technique, area of application and interpretation for policy guidance and procedure relating to cost and benefit analysis. Apply mathematical modeling and other operation research method to develop cost estimate using various software tools. Review and analyze data, estimate or report, including system performance analyses, quantity estimate, acquisition program baseline, selected acquisition report and cost factor, such as installation, weapon system and unit to ensure correct format, technical accuracy, trade off consideration and compliance with DA and OSD standard.
What your background should be
- Three or more years of experience with cost estimating and cost analysis procedure and methodology in a government environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge of software tool and language, including Visual Basic for application , ACEIT, Crystal Ball or SAS a plus. Knowledge of earned value management analysis a plus. Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation in dealing with ambiguous, fast paced situation. Possession of excellent oral and written communication skill.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in operations research, engineering, statistics, mathematics, finance or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American management consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org