Operations Research Analyst
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Leverage all relevant data to analyze recovery performance. Develop, manage and analyze operational strategy models. Create, monitor and analyze servicer performance at varying portfolio levels. Support due diligence on partnership opportunities. Utilize tools to ensure accuracy of models and reporting output. Identify operational improvements, trends and opportunities as a key team contributor. Analyze and communicate ongoing results and analytical strategy changes to team members. Support ad-hoc and exploratory or research project work. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of experience in statistical modeling, operational modeling, analysis and optimizations or similar experience. Experience in consumer debt buying and recovery industry, preferred. Proven ability to apply mathematics in a business setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org