Operations Program Manager
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Plan, organize, secure, and manage resource to bring about the successful completion of specific project goal and objective. This position partners with project stakeholder, internal customer, external vendor, and cross functional team to execute on defined deliverables and drive key decision. Provide leadership and perform day to day project management activities for assigned project. Ensure the successful completion on time, in scope and on budget of project. Analyze, maintain and revise existing practice and process to drive operational efficiencies. Develop and execute management plan for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resource, procurement and integration. Perform financial management activities including analyzing estimate, investigating variance and managing the forecasting process.
What your background should be
- Seven or more years of project management experience; five or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree. Demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously. Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a business, technology or related field. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Providing digital cable television, telecommunications and Home Automation services in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org