Operations Process Support
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- This position will assist in managing administrative and operational work activities associated with a technology & operations business unit. Work closely with the technology & operations business unit executive using direction and limited authority on behalf of the executive to provide strategic and tactical oversight of key initiatives associated with t&o. Manage a direct team of professionals to accomplish these objectives. Coordinate assigned functions and may act as a liaison with shared service partners associated with the t&o finance, legal, risk management, mis, internal audit, regulatory bodies and human resources. Maintain working relationships with other t&o bsm to coordinate objectives across t&o for consistency and efficiency. Associate business service management will play a contributing role in the development, refinement and implementation of standard business practices, policies, procedures and technical based operating systems. Lead and facilitate training and communications associated with all responsibilities.
What your background should be
- Seven or more years of management experience required. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external personnel are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org