Operations Manager Floor
- Tobyhanna, PA
What you'll be doing
- Candidate should have ability to communicate with individuals or groups verbally or in writing. Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals and implement operational improvements. Forecast staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results for area of responsibility. Identify and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed. Monitor and ensure area of responsibility compliance with logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives. prepare, review, and/or analyze business reports, and use information to identify operational improvements. Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility.
What your background should be
- A successful candidate needs 1 year experience managing budgets, managing P&L, developing manpower forecasts, and analyzing financial/operational data. 2 years experience as a logistics supervisor or manager supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates. 3 years experience in an operations/distribution/logistics environment, supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing employees, managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or a related field (e.g., management, logistics, business administration, financial management, and production/operations management)
Who is the client company
- An american multinational retail corporation operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org