Operations Manager (Aerospace and Defense)
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible to support quality system requirements (e.g. ISO 9001, as9100, ISO 14000, NADCAP) and applicable FARS/DARS/EASA (or equivalent) for repair station activities. Lead talent management initiatives (development plans and performance management). Identify and plan for the following communication, manpower planning/staffing, training and development, member appraisal process, coaching, etc. Operations staff needs. Develop budget, monitor and control department expenses, capital, and operating plans.
What your background should be
- Excellent knowledge of business computer systems and pc tools (e.g. wise, sap, MS Office). Demonstrated experience and successful results leading continuous improvement activities through strong team-building and problem-solving. Exposure and understanding to other functional areas (i.e. engineering, operations, project management, material management, sales). Basic knowledge of manufacturing engineering principles processes and tools.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in technical field or business (or international equivalent), M.B.A. desired.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading engineering services organization, providing outsourcing, consulting and staffing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org