- Saint Paul, MN
What you'll be doing
- Operations manager will manage and coordinate the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions. Ensure quality service and effective operations support for all of the assigned internal and external customers. Accomplish results through the effective management of staff that may range from lower level non-exempt through exempt level professionals. Administer corporate policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participate in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective. The successful candidate will partner with senior management to develop a telephony roadmap for the division and identify, implement and manage best in class voice and data communications network systems technology. Candidate will coordinate network systems development activities, participate in vendor evaluations; recommend and review functional and over-all system design and technical planning aimed at improving systems productivity and efficiency. Working with internal technology teams, this telephony leader will be integral in the deployment of new technology solutions, resolving performance issues, execution of integration testing, and development of implementation plans for system upgrades. Additional functions include leading technology specific special projects with cross functional teams, monitoring adherence to security and quality standards and management objectives.
What your background should be
- This position required 10 or more years of operations experience in the financial services industry and five or more years of supervisory/management experience. 8 or more years experience in contact center telephony technology is preferred. Demonstrated ability to develop strategic roadmap for telephony, helping define a strategy for implementation; weighing costs, benefits, risks and opportunities. Ability to effectively define and communicate technical concepts to business line leadership and operations groups. Strong technical understanding of telephony systems with specific experience with AVAYA and Convergys products, including CTI and IVRs. Strong grasp of financial concepts for project and network budgetary responsibilities and capital expenditure requests. Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills. In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations. Excellent organizational, managerial and project management skills and customer relations skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest commercial bank and most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org