- Delran, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The operations manager is responsible for the operational activities of a variety of functional departments within the distribution center. Understands, influences and directs local operations activities to ensure dc performance within dc metrics and financial goals. Plans, organizes, and directs warehouse and selected office functions to ensure order fulfillment with 100% customer satisfaction. Leads warehouse employees and supervisors. Maintains morale and work standards. Maintains positive working relationships with bargaining unit representatives. Responsible for providing leadership and support for on-going training initiatives for management and employees including development of plans for professional development of local supervisors and warehouse staff. Assertively seeks solutions at the root level of problems. Builds teamwork among dc management team, sales team, and employees. Ensures warehouse operations comply with federal, state, local and company policies. Controls expenses. Ensures warehouse and equipment are well maintained and that housekeeping meets company and fda standards. Develops and manages the execution of facility standard operating procedures. Ensures timely, secure, accurate deliveries of dc products to customer base through the optimum deployment of delivery resources and dc operational execution. Directs staff to provide a work environment that fosters creativity, productivity, collaboration, and accountability.
What your background should be
- 7+ years operational experience including 4+ years managerial experience. Coaching and development of supervisors. Very thorough knowledge of operations management. Strategic thinking. Excellent organizational skills. Experience managing budgets and expenses and understanding p&l. Wms experience. Experience in operations, distribution or supply chain management is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals at a retailsale level and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org