- Hobbs, NM
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently looking for an Operations Manager. As an Operations Manager, candidate will provide World Class Customer Service by surprising and delighting the customers every day. Assist Store Coach in managing the store including establishing priorities, following up to and supervising store associates. Work with direct report and other coach in order to ensure the implementation of corporate merchandising, operations and human resources programs and directives. Control expenses and work to reduce expenses when possible. Follow up on all asset protection procedures to reduce invisible waste. Review operations of license departments (i.e., footwear) for optimal service and sales. Perform other job related duties as assigned or apparent.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least a minimum of 2 to 5 years retail experience or preferred equivalent. Extensive knowledge of store merchandising and retail management practices and procedures are preferred. Effective oral and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of internal and external associates also preferred. Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret information and then implement developed and approved solutions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational holding and retail company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com