- Savannah, GA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for managing the safety program. This includes hosting monthly safety meeting, ensuring the crew wears the correct safety clothing and equipment, and performing monthly safety observations. Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and appearance of the structures and the company owned properties. This includes ensuring the advertisements are installed correctly, ensuring the vegetation is maintained, and ensuring the structures are properly maintained and upgraded. Responsible for managing major construction projects. This includes negotiating with subcontractors/vendors, purchasing materials, interacting with the lessor, etc. Responsible for overseeing expenses and ensuring the operations department remains within budget. Responsible for tracking the inventory. Responsible for planning daily duties and routes for the operations crew, including routing the schedules based on installation and maintenance needs.
What your background should be
- A minimum 3 years of experience in operations is required. Working knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Office suite to prepare business correspondence and prepare spreadsheets. Ability to understand and operate within a set budget. Ability to drive safely in a company vehicle.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required.
Who is the client company
- This advertising company provides out-of-home advertising space for clients on Billboards, Digital, Airport Displays, Transit and Highway Logo Signs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org